Question:
Last night on KBaq 89.5 Fm in Phoenix, AZ, at around 9:15ish what piece of Braums music was played?
rosecolured
2007-05-11 11:45:51 UTC
Same as above. Last night while I was waiting for some friends I switched the station to KBaq 89.5 fm here in Phoenix, AZ and listened to this beautiful violin piece by Braums. I listened long enough to hear the dj say it was Braums, but I missed the title of the song. Was it his Violin Concerto in D Major?
Two answers:
?
2007-05-11 13:20:00 UTC
Here's what was on their playlist------I think it's what you heard.

9:08 PM

Violin Concerto in D Op 77

Johannes Brahms

COND Carlos Kalmar

ORCH Chicago Symphony Orchestra

SOLO Rachel Barton, violin

Cedille 68
Denise T
2007-05-11 19:49:47 UTC
Yous should be asking this question at the help option of the radios station's website instead of Yahoo! questions and answers.