Question:
am i alone in this world!?!?!?
2007-05-11 07:53:41 UTC
is there anyone who likes classical music such as bach (bok), beethoven (beytohven), and mozart (mohtsart)? it duz make you smarter but all 1 of my frends sez im werd! plzzz plzz plzz tell me im not alone!
Seven answers:
harpsichord_gal
2007-05-11 08:24:57 UTC
Of course not! There are plenty of people, young and old who love classical music. My kids listened to classical music along with everything else out there. It's been around a long time, too, and will be around when todays hits are not trendy any longer.

Check out free concerts in your local newspaper. You won't be the only one in the audience!
2007-05-11 17:10:43 UTC
no sir you are not alone. I enjoy the modern bands to but can never leave my classical such as Chuck Mangione and the Phantom of the Opera was great as well. Yes Classical music is great and you are defiantly not alone
rosecolured
2007-05-11 18:48:26 UTC
I like classical music. The only thing I find that makes you weird is your computer slang. Please just take the time to spell things out, instead of using text messaging skills.
2007-05-11 20:07:32 UTC
Oh you are not i have like three hundred songs from bach, brahms, beethoven, and mozart on my i pod and that's what i usually listen to.
Blah
2007-05-11 20:58:15 UTC
you're like me......i listen to classical and it is wonderful music for the soul, and it relaxes tension and relieves stresses from the heart...trust me there are lots of people who listen to classical music and are not the least bit strange.
blueruble
2007-05-11 18:46:51 UTC
You're not alone, buddy! I love classical music. Why isn't it "cool"? I have no idea. But don't be afraid to think for yourself.
Support Breast Cancer Research
2007-05-11 15:02:08 UTC
You are not alone dear heart. i have my children listening to classical music. It has been sad that classical music stimulates their brains. Classical music rules