Question:
Please help me with analysis of Richard Strauss Horn concert No. 1 op. 11 E flat major!?
Natasa
2011-05-20 09:39:21 UTC
I need formal and harmony analysis of all three movement.
Four answers:
PAPPA XMAS
2011-05-20 09:46:05 UTC
Don't you think you asking asking a bit much? This would be a 5 page assignment and you want us to do it for you here?

I have a feeling you are not doing this for your entertainment or enlightenment. This being an assignment you need to do it yourself and maybe learn something.

Ok:

First movement: fast

second movement : not so fast

third movement: fast
M [inactive]
2011-05-20 23:46:42 UTC
Okay.

1. D

2. Y

3. O

4. H

Greg
2011-05-20 16:10:46 UTC
It ends with an Eb major chord.
suhwahaksaeng
2011-05-20 23:15:52 UTC
Here is a good bibliographic index for questions like yours:

http://www.lib.utk.edu/~music/analysis/