Question:
Will Vanessa Mae play in Novi Sad , Serbia?
Maja J
2007-05-10 22:50:52 UTC
Will Vanessa Mae play in Novi Sad , Serbia?
Two answers:
GeneL
2007-05-10 23:01:05 UTC
Yeah, she is great, eh?

I'm checking around the net for any concert/tour schedule...

I'll post what I find.

Found this:

Concert dates in 2007

June 29.....Stuttgart.....Germany

June 30.....Fulda.........Germany

July 1.........Munchen....Germany

July 2.........Hamburg...Germany

July 3.........Bochum ....Germany

May 21.......Zagreb.......Croatia

Here's the site with lot's of up-to-date info:

http://www.vanessa-mae.nu/

http://www.vanessa-mae.com/

Vanessa-Mae wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanessa-Mae

RED HOT Homepage:

http://www.vanessamae.com/

Vanessa-Mae to give a concert in Zagreb, Croatia on May 21.

http://www.vanessamae.org/
Good As You
2007-05-12 16:28:23 UTC
Hi! I have just joined the Yahoo answers community and I have just found out that her concerts were canceled throughout the region. That's all I heard.

Ili ako govoris srpski, upravo sam procitao na sajtu nsparty.net da je otkazan njen koncert u Novom Sadu kao i svi u regionu. Pre toga sam naleteo na vest da je otkazala koncert u Zagrebu 21. maja. Pozdrav!