Question:
which other songs would you suggest?
2007-05-10 22:05:39 UTC
im making the 10 songs you cant die without listening to. i got like 4 till now. so i need 6 more songs. this friends lives in france. left a year ago and both of us share very similar music tastes. please help.

tragedy - bee gees
bathwater - no doubt
woman in love - barbara streisand & bee gees
a little less conversation (JXL radio edit mix) - elvis presley

i would have added love child by diana ross and the supremes but i already send that song to her a time ago. we like abba and boney m and beatles. but know most of the songs. please so help. thsnks. :)
Five answers:
Bobby S
2007-05-10 22:11:48 UTC
Don't Stop Believin' - Journey

Eleanor Rigby - Beatles

Hey Jude!!!

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

Baba O'Riley -The Who

Festive Overture - Shostakovich (I'm a dork)
misssunshine
2007-05-11 05:16:01 UTC
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

Me and Bobby McGee - Janis Joplin

Waterloo - Abba

When I'm Sixty-Four - The Beatles

The Sound of Silence - Simon and Garfunkel
The Freakish Cellist Freak
2007-05-12 03:50:12 UTC
YMCA

William Tell Overture

The Barber of Seville
diva
2007-05-11 05:48:44 UTC
If you like classical music, I would recommed opera "Cavaleria Rusticana" By Mascagni. Also "Salute D'more" by Elgar.
2007-05-11 05:15:51 UTC
Inna-Gadda-Da-Vida - long version (Iron Butterfly)

This is the End - long version (Doors)

Good Morning (Beatles)