Question:
Name This classical song please!?
2007-05-10 23:40:21 UTC
Can anyone tell me the name of the song in the background of this clip?

http://rifftrax.com/showSample.php?vidID=28

thanks for your help.
Six answers:
2007-05-10 23:55:39 UTC
This is not a classical song, but...

Look for Requiem for a Dream soundtrack

there are lots of versions

bye!
Ben There
2007-05-11 14:40:47 UTC
I'd have to agree with Sergio (above)...It does sound ALOT like the annoying soundtrack to Requiem for a Dream.
Ben
2007-05-10 23:51:05 UTC
It doesn't sound like any classical music that I know. Are you sure it's not just a part of the soundtrack of "Fellowship of the Ring" by Howard Shore?

http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2950403&title=Lord+Of+The+Rings%3a+The+Trilogy&artist=Original+Soundtrack
?
2016-05-20 06:48:34 UTC
Its Vivaldi most famous piece the four seasons (composed in 1723) Season:summer movement 3=presto
pretty smiley
2007-05-11 03:28:02 UTC
It is "A JOURNEY IN THE DARK"! It's in the soundtrack of the LOTR movie.

or it could be "The Treason of Isengard"..

See the link for song samplers from amazon.com, then you can confirm which is it, but i'm not sure if this is the title of that clip. ... http://www.amazon.com/Lord-Rings-Fellowship-Ring/dp/B00005QZWI
2007-05-11 02:29:33 UTC
http://musicrare.info Last site that sells music for 0.15$ one track

There are all music of the world it 100%