Question:
good symphony music with unchanging volume for interrupting a speaker (a la The Oscars)?
Michael O
2007-05-09 18:25:57 UTC
Looking for a recommendation of symphony music I can get ahold of to use like the Acadamy Awards show uses to interrupt a speaker after a few minutes. The music needs to ramp up to a pretty regular volume quickly and stay at that volume, so we can gradually turn the volume up on playback and have a predictable experience. Some music we used last time was too dynamic and was thus unpredictable
Two answers:
Celi
2007-05-10 12:13:05 UTC
Would you consider something in the category of "light classical"? If so, I'd suggest "The Syncopated Clock," by Leroy Anderson:

That would lend a touch of humor, as well?!
elmina
2007-05-09 23:11:01 UTC
Try the organ toccata by Vidor.

Good luck